Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One year ago today...




This is what I wrote on my adoption blog:

Sad, sad, sad, sad day. I hate the give back days. I do miss all my family at home, but it is SO HARD to leave Essiebabycakes. She is an angel straight from heaven. I don't have the heart to post pictures right now. I will after I've been home for a couple of days. You know we need your prayers to make it home without these babies. Our children. I'm leaving my child again.

Oh, what a hard hard hard hard day that was...... I can still remember leaving that sweet baby for the 2nd of many times.... It never got easier. Now she's sitting in her high chair with her big sister eating her breakfast. Wow. What a difference a year makes. Essie has been home over 6 months, and it feels like she's always been here.... The heartache of the waiting has faded, and we are living life..... That's the happy part of this story. The devastating part of this story is still in Guatemala. Donalson. He's still there.... We don't know where, and we don't know how, BUT we believe that the story of Donalson is NOT over..... I truly BELIEVE with all my heart and soul that he is Nat's son. He is a part of that family, and I pray that one day soon he is home where he belongs. It was one year ago today that Natalie saw Donalson for the last time in person. That sweet baby. We love and miss him so......

Last March.....


Little Boy, we love and miss you so. We NEVER stop praying for you and thinking about you.


This morning.


My precious Anne Pearce....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love ya Lou! That's all I wanted to say! I'm so happy for your family. I can't wait to see the new blog.

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Prayer works!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails