Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Total randomness......

The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards not sewing for others for a while. I KNOW I will here and there, otherwise AP and EK will have 765 outfits apiece. I do LOVE to sew... ;) Anyway, I still have a couple of things I've committed to, but I have been enjoying life! Taking my girlies to the park, cleaning up my house, cooking here and there, and just being away from the sewing machine has been fabulous. I made my girlies those Tea for Two sets, and it was so much fun! I'm really enjoying having time to be creative........ The girls have been loving their mommy time, and I have to.

I miss Daisy. I miss Maggie. (I miss Lukie and Wyatt too.) I NEED to see my girls!!! I am going to make sure we have a play date soon.....

I am liking my short hair but kinda miss my darkness.....

I just ate one of the girls' chocolate bunnies while I worked on this post......

I'm running again. Well, jogging, but I am moving some......

I warned you. This was way random.....


This is the Tea for two set.... LOVE it.

Just a cute (although blurry) picture of Ek and Bella..

Good thing this child is this gorgeous. She has been SO TWO lately. Whew. She's wearing me OUT.


These are some of the flowers that were blooming around my yard over the last month or so.... Why can't they do this all year long??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw! We miss you too!!! Really!!!! We do!!!! It has remained crazy here since we saw you last. Roseola took way too long to get over for Luke and then my Grandmother has been REALLY sick and may not make it so that's has consumed us for a while, too. We do need a play date!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails