Friday, April 24, 2009

Just call them Hansel and Gretel.....

Hayden started calling me the other night..... "Mama, you have GOT to see what the babies are doing!" Now, I see the babies all day long everyday, so I'm not easily surprised. This was the exception..... Here are my babies... INSIDE their stove loving every minute....




I adore my almost 13 year old who still climbs in the crib to play with his sister. That isn't a tatoo on his arm ;) just where some girl wrote on him......

I am one blessed mama! It's crazy, but I'm blessed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That is such a funny picture of them in their stove. I love it. Sometimes I wish I could crawl in Stella's crib just to snuggle with her.

Laurie said...

That is too funny, but I love Hayden crawling in the crib! What a sweet big brother!

burpittyburp said...

OMG..........how did they fit in there! That is HILARIOUS:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails