Friday, May 1, 2009

My new do....

No, that's not me.... It's Kris Jenner with the hair I wanted....... LOVE IT.

I searched the Internet high and low looking for the perfect pictures to show my hair girl....
I was SO excited.....
Then, I came home with this:

Not EXACTLY like the pictures I took....

Ignore the mess on the bar!
Here I am trying to act happy about my hair.....

Well, maybe my hair will look like I wanted in a month or two (or four)......

One good thing about hair: it grows.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good hair cut or not, your still gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Here's my theory. Remember when everyone was doing the Rachel do from Friends and no one ever really nailed it like Aniston did? That's cause everyone's hair is just a little different from the original. Your hair looks a tad wavy; maybe that's what it is. It could be the products the other women uses to give her hair lift and style. Also, I'm sure it's helpful to have the best doing your do anytime you need them to. Honestly, I like it. It looks fun and young. By the way, I have the same front door! PS: want me to send you a picture of my bar so you don't feel so bad? :)

Rose said...

ohhh it look s cute. Maybe if you tease it at the top? It really doesn't look bad. It looks summmery and stylish...and yes it will grow. and you have a pretty face, so you can wear short hair. :)

Greta Jo said...

OMG- I finally found you! WOW, Its been so long!! The girls are getting so big. I am sure you are having fun with them... It was great to catch up on your life. You are so blessed, Praise God!
You wear short hair well.

Amy @ OurScoop said...

You kill me! Funny the way you posted this. So sorry it wasn't what you wanted! You still look cute! I think it actually could be real close to the look you want. Do you own a flat iron? I think a little touch of that could be just the thing! Blow it all dry with a medium sized round brush and then flat iron the ends to straighten. Good Luck!
amy:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails