Thursday, December 31, 2009

yeah, we’re partying like it’s 1999

uh huh….yep. sure are….That’s if your idea of partying includes 2 toddlers, one teenager, football, and brownies.  I know. I know….we’re living WAY too hard over here.  :) I don’t like going out for New Year’s….  I don’t like being around the drunks and all that mess. I prefer to hang out with the ones I love the most and just. be. thankful. I never regret a year or the trials that come with them…. I try to live my life in the moment and try to see the blessings in every single second. That’s not so easy sometimes, but when I look back at even the bad times I can see how God has used them IN me…. That’s how we grow and learn in Him. So, tonight, where ever you are I hope you are safe and happy. I hope you look back over your year and thank God for it all: the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly. I pray that things even better than you could ever imagine are in store for you in 2010! Happy New Year!

Here are my girls partying down today in their “dancin’ pants”. They love to twirl around in them, and their daddy caught some adorable shots of them….Is there anything in life better than moments like these? I don’t think so.

101_1953

101_1960

101_1957

101_1961

101_1962

101_1966 

101_1967

101_1971

101_1976

101_1977

101_1983

9 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Happy New Year, Loulou! I want a pair of those pants to twirl around in! LOL! : ) I think you have a couple of prospective models on your hands ~ they are too cute!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh LouLou sweetie...
Happy New Year.
Betcha Can't Pick Just One (of the pics).
My gosh I have to tell you these are so precious. You should enter them into a photo contest. They are almost mirror images of each other, being so close in age and they look so much alike.

Have a safe New Years Eve, and a Happy New Year. I can't wait to see what these two dress like at Valentines Day. Thank you for sharing sweetie. Too cute.

Country hugs and much love...Sherry

Mandy said...

Happy New Year!

The girls are adorable and so expressive!

Kathy said...

So adorable! You can't help but smile looking at those pics of your girls! Guat Babies are just too cute!!

Kathy said...

Oh and I wish I had a girl so she could wear some of your adorable creations!!

Kim W said...

What adorable little hams!!! PRECIOUS!

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Kim

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those dancin' pants are too cute!!! :) Happy New Year. :)

Michelle Smiles said...

I bought a Christmas outfit from you this fall...I think it was one of your girls from last year. Tessa wore it this year and every single person who saw her commented on it. Darling!

LouLou said...

Thanks girlies....I am so in love with my little women, and they are SO much fun to dress!! I wish we could all wear "Dancin' Pants"!! Michelle, send me a picture of Tessa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails