Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I wanna get my hands on this

Michael Miller Sweets Coffee & Donuts Lime/Multi

and this:

Michael Miller Sweets Tea Time MultiMichael Miller Sweets Cakes Multi

That coordinate with this:

Michael Miller Sweets Sprinkles PinkMichael Miller Sweets Ice Cream Dot Chocolate

and this

Michael Miller Sweets Hearts MultiMichael Miller Sweets Stripey Spring

and finally, this:

Michael Miller Sweets Jester Diamonds  Petal

Isn’t this fabric true EYE CANDY? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! I can just see a little dress and matching bloomer…..or a ruffled pant with aline top…..there are so many possibilities…. A cute apron to go over jeans or an apron skirt? A grown up apron for MOMMIES! Which are your favorites? I am going to choose 2 combinations to make new sets for my girls and to sell a few… I would love your opinions…… Which fabric is making you drool?? These are making me wanna go eat cupcakes….back away from the computer, Loulou……Back away!

Don't forget to scroll down to enter in the vinyl decal giveaway! The winner will be chosen on Friday night!

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh yes, I could see aprons with these fabrics for sure!

Mandy said...

The first set is adorable! I love the ice cream with the cupcakes. You make the must adorable outfits for your girls.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

CUTE! I love the sprinkles, and dots, and harlequinn...precious.

~Amanda

Pamela said...

love the ice cream and love the tea cup and love the harloquin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails